4.22.2006
Hi- My name is Amanda
For those who have tagged me, here are six random things about me:
1. I am NOT a morning person.
2. I do not like nor am I good at small talk.
3. I like to teach.
4. I want four children.
5. I have naturally curly hair.
6. I sleep with a pillow over my head.
So- need to catch ya all up a bit:
1. Had a great time with my mom, dad and grandma when they visited.
2. Easter was fairly uneventful-we ate an awesome dinner with my brother-in-laws family. No egg hunts for Ella this year.
3. I turned 29, on Easter. That happened when I turned 16 too. Chad took my on an all day shopping trip the day before- so I began to update my closet. I made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting (DELICIOUS) and had a few people over to eat it with us. Our sunday school class sang happy birthday to me, making it official.
4. Ella had her 9 month appointment this week. She has gained less than a pound since January(below the 5th percentile) weighing in at a whopping 14 pounds 6 ounces. The doctor was not too concerned. I have started melting butter in her food and giving her more to eat during the day. She is just tiny. She has learned how to scowl. It is so funny to see that expression on her sweet face.
Have a good weekend- thanks for checking back despite my posting drought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures.
I didn't know that about the small talk. Interesting.
Glad you had a fun birthday!
Yeah, I would categorize the small talk thing into the character flaw file- I need to take a class or something! Being bad at it makes me not like it.
Post a Comment