11.21.2006
Ears
I took Ella to the doctor today so her ear could be checked. (She has been in antibiotics for nearly 20 days). It is still infected. She may have a chronic sinus infection that is contributing- Dr. is not sure, so off to the Ear Nose and Throat specialist we will go. I have a prescription for another round of antibiotics in the meantime. Ugg. I hope the ENT can help with this and that we can resolve it soon. Fortunately she is content most of the time and rarely complains about it- so that is good. I could certianly do without the green goo coming from her nose all the time though. She also got a flu shot today and she got a bloody nose when the Dr. tried to look in it-so she has had a hard morning. Anyhow- she is sleeping and may sleep LONG from the stressful morning. Not much makes me uptight, but this does. I just don't do well when something is wrong with her. Maybe because it is something new to me. She has only been around for 16 months. I am still fairly new to this mom thing. Plus, I can't help but think about the cost of it all. Just another lesson in letting go and trusting God to provide I guess. They never end do they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It never gets easier when your kids are sick. It's the worst thing. I'm so sorry she's still not feeling good. :-( Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.
Have a great thanksgiving!
It's okay to worry and stew a bit about such things - including the cost. It is very normal. You are a great mommy! I hope you have a good Thanksgiving. What are you doing?
Post a Comment