presents to wrap
laundry to fold-
dinner to clean up-
Who else has a house that looks like this?
Tomorrow. Tomorrow will be REALLY productive. I have high hopes to get TONS done.
I went shopping with Trish and Halle yesterday and completed ALL of the shopping. We were gone for 10 hours. We drover for 1.5 hours going and coming, so that is why it was so long. I was so ready for my pillow last night. I am really glad to have it done. Chad stayed home with the kids, (using a sick day up)- so it was a nice break away too.
Here is a picture of Ella at her debut performance. She did great. It was a cute play in our little church. Thomas was very distraught about being told he could not wear a sheep costume this year.
Ella and Thomas figured out how to turn their trampoline into a slide. It is still amazing to me when she comes up with this stuff without any assistance or suggestion. She is getting very resourceful and creative--
5 comments:
my house exactly...
I just tolds someone the other day that I need to see other people's houses so I can feel better about myself that I'm not the only one. It sometimes feels impossible to keep up with.
Are you guys traveling to Colorado at Christmas?
Come to my house - you can barely tell there's a couch under the laundry!
Merry Christmas!
Ah.. Amanda you have eased my heart! I was thinking I was the only one that had a home that looked like that today.... tomorrow it is...
Who else has a house that looks like this?
Me. Usually worse.
Post a Comment