3.18.2006
First Time!
Alright, after weeks of reading cousin blogs, I am jumping into this world. I figured that since I look at blogs almost everyday and am always thinking of things that I would post in my own blog, that it was time to get going. So- here it is. Titled Blessed Life, because that is really the only way I can sum it up. I am blessed with so many good things. God is so full of amazing love- always giving and adding more than I could have imagined to this gift of life He gave to me.
Went out to dinner tonight at OLIVE GARDEN!! Yummeee. Even got dessert. My mother in law is in town and so we treated her to dinner. Ella did so good! She is 8 months old today! I was going through her closet the other night- arranging and folding blankets. I felt a tug at my heart as I folded the small blankets we used to swaddle her in! I can't even imagine how many times I will feel that tug again- for the rest of my life- as she grows and changes and moves on.
Enough for now- I am going to have to practice "brief". When it comes to writing I can certainly be long winded!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh goody! I get to be your first comment on your first blog posting. Welcome to cyberspace, as I call it, or Blogdom, as Karen calls it. It's fun.
I really like the name you gave it.
Good Job Amanda! I can't wait to see more!!!
Welcome to the world!! Look forward to hearing all about your life and seeing pictures of the lovely Ella!!
Yeah Amanda! Glad to see you have a blog, too. Now we can keep in touch better. I'll be anxious to check in on you every day!
How fun! I can't wait to read more!!!
I can't wait! I want to hear more Ella updates!
Post a Comment