
These are pictures of my sweet baby girl- who has been missing since ear tubes were placed. I am quite sure that it is her teeth- hopefully all that are left to come in are coming because she quite possibly had the worst day of her life today. Chad is currently rocking her to sleep- something I have done several times today. Something that we do not have to do unless something is really wrong. I was doing fine until this evening. There is only so much unhappy baby one mother can take in a day without becoming highly emotional herself - add to the mix a 7 month pregnant mom- yeah. Two girls crying. Isn't Chad a lucky guy. I am SO glad I have a husband who helps me. I really do not know how single parents do it. Anyway- I am going to address Christmas cards and wait until she needs one of us again. Hopefully tomorrow will be better- maybe a tooth or two with sprout!
3 comments:
I totally thought we were going to have to go the tubes route with Charley. BUT. Once we took her off milk and changed over to soy, she hasn't had one ear infection!
The rough days are bad. especially pregnant. I can't even imagine dealing with Charley and being 7 months pregnant. Wow. Hats off to you mama. :)
she's really cute!
Oh Amanda, I am so sorry that you are having a hard, but little Ella is so darling! those photos of her eating the apple are just adorable. Praying that days to come will be better, and remember, there's always light at the end of the tunnel! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment