4.24.2007

Since last time. . .

It is very hard to get a good picture of a 20 month old and newborn! This is the best we could do at Easter. Here is my precious boy. He is so sweet. And my Ella - She has no trouble expressing herself (she wanted to hold the camera)! I love her spirit. In other news: I turned 30!! Chad suprised me the Saturday before my birthday. He had 8 girlfriends come to the house and take me out shopping and to dinner. He stayed home with Thomas and Ella, and my niece (2) and nephew (6 mnths) too! Four-little ones, all at once!! I knew it would be a hard night for him, but accepted the offer without hesitation. The kids all survived and I had a great time. Thomas takes a bottle great, and formula does not bother him. Speaking of Thomas, he is 11.87 pounds. He had shots yesterday and did fine. He still has stomach issues, really gassy and crampy, but has slept all night (9:00pm-5 or 6am) for about a week! I love that. He is smiling and cooing at us alot. He is really sensitive to loud noises or sounds, and gets scared if Ella growls at him! I started an anti-depressant a week ago, I have really been on edge and have had trouble coping with the smallest things at times, so I am hoping that will help get me through the post-partum junk. Our house is officially on the market. We have had two showing, no offers yet. So- that is an update- I will try to post before a month passes again, but will make no promises!

8 comments:

Kendra said...

I love how you're always posting pics to go with your blog. :-)

KarenK said...

I love all those photos. Thomas is so handsome. How is it that he looks just like Chad and just like you all at once?

Glad to hear that a little Rx boost is helping you out. Hopefully it'll be just a short-term thing.

Sherry said...

So in about a month, I'm going to be hounding you to post more. I'm going to need my Ella and Thomas fix, as well as my Evan and Noah fix.

That picture of Thomas is too adorable, I love that smile.

Dawn said...

Great pictures! I especially love the one of Ella. I hope the meds help you level out. Adding a house sale to the mix can't be all that easy!

Sema said...

Thomas is so stinking cute and he is growing SO fast! I sent you an email this morning, without realizing you had posted on your blog. Thanks for the update. My best picture is the one of the entire family together. Very cute.

Kristin said...

What a great family. Your kids are adorable. Glad to hear all is going well. Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about pictures! It is so hard, we got one good one at our portrait session for Titus' newborn shots of them together. It is so hard to get around to responding to people, I am sorry it took my so long, but I know you know it is hard to get time to do anything with a 20 mos. old and a newborn. Hope things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Why does Chad have 8 girlfriends? Just kidding! Great pictures, keep posting them!