7.26.2007

2 Year Picture

The lady who cut Ella's hair gave me a referral coupon for a free 8X10 at a studio in our mall for first time customer's. So, I took Ella today hoping to get something good. I am really happy with it. The photographer was great. She took time to play with Ella before she started taking pictures, which helped a lot! Their marketing plan worked on me- although I did not buy extra prints on this trip- I will go back again and use this studio. I did not think I could get pictures like this of Ella- smiling perfectly, looking at the camera- posing?!?!? I am sold. This is a scan of the picture. Don't you just want to squeeze her and get a giggle and squeal?? My family will be here tomorrow morning- before lunchtime! Hurray!

7 comments:

Sherry said...

cute cute cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooooooo cute Amanda! Enjoy your family!!! We are on the countdown to see ours as well. Just a couple more days:)

KarenK said...

Sooo darling!!! I wish we'd had YOUR photographer last time we were at that studio. It was a less than stellar sitting.

Ella's expressions are absolutely gorgeous.

Bridgette said...

adorable Amanda!! They did an excellent job. She is perfectly posed too!

Heather said...

She looks so adorable! Those are great pictures! I cant believe she is 2 already. Hang on tight and enjoy the ride becuase before you know it she will be 8 and you will wonder where did the time go!

Dawn said...

What wonderful pictures! Will she let me sqsueeze her when she comes?

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures of ella.....so sweet
ramona (bridgette's aunt)