The letter C:
1. Company- I like to host, be it for a week, weekend or a few hours. I like to have company.
2. Cheese- any kind, on anything. i love it
3. Camera- I love to take pictures, especially of flowers.
4. Clean- the smell of anything clean, a baby, clothes, house, towels.
5. Caedman's Call- one of my favorite group
6. Chad- my favorite person
It was hard for me to think of C things!
3 comments:
Well, I'd say you thought of some very good C things. Glad you joined in once again!
Things seem to be going well for you guys! I will be praying for you in the new idea of finding work again. Have a great August.
Jessica
We haven't forgotten about you guys, this has been the camp that Luke is 100% in charge of, so we haven't been home a ton-we really will call:)
Post a Comment