8.21.2007

Alphabet Soup

Flowers- One of my most favorite things to photograph

Frappucinos- Starbuck's brand, in the bottle. Coffee is my favorite flavor

February- My Thomas, 2 brothers-in-law (JIM AND MICHAEL), 1 sister (SHANNON) and 1 sister-in-law(SHERRY) were all born in this month!

Fall- the perfect season

Friendships- I wasn't going to put this because it seems like an obvious one for everyone-but especially since I have had my children, I SO much appreciate and lean on my friends for support and encouragement

That's all I've got!

8 comments:

KarenK said...

Chad is such a S_______. Insert his mother's maiden name there. I know that most think he resembles his Grandma D's family but man, he reminds me a lot of my dad.

someone else said...

I do like your words for Alphabet Soup. They're all good.

Oh, that's way too many lists!! Have a safe trip.

Amanda said...

Yeah, Chad looks like his dad's side, but has Lots of S characteristics.

Sema said...

he he he he, you forgot Kevin! He was born in February too!!!! I can't wait for you guys to get here! How long are you staying?

Myrna said...

Hello!
I think this is the first time I have been to "Blessed Life." I came over from Morning Glory's.

Enjoyed your list--We had a couple in common--including that Starbuck's Frappuccino!

Then, when I got here, I discovered another thing in common--Ella! I have a grand with that name--just a little older than your sweetie!

Have a good trip!

Sherry said...

Yeah! can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Good words for the letter f. I'm playing along for the first time. Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Just said a quick prayer for a safe, uneventful road trip for you guys:) Hope you have a great time and get to do everything on Chad's lists!