8.18.2007

Just for fun

My mom is great about sending packages. We got one today with several things to help with the long drive- and a few things just for fun. Ella gets so excited when she sees a package! She had to find an owie for the Strawberry Shortcake bandaids right away! These, and baskets, are the two things I collect. Mom got me the small one in the first picture in honor of Ella's 2nd birthday. The "balloon" she is holding says Birthday Girl. I love these figurines. They are on the shelves around the window at my kitchen sink. And finally, Karen made this dress for Ella last year. It works great as a tunic shirt this summer! Super cute! Wanted to give a shout out to Mrs. Craftypants.

4 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

I collect the Willow Tree figurines too! I have never seen the mama with 2 kiddos one. I'll have to look for mine! Maybe I'll take a picture of the ones I have and post it.

Can't wait to see you guys and meet Ella and Thomas!

lifeinsuburbia said...

i meant look for one. not mine. silly

Kristin said...

Have a great trip. Aren't grandma's great for fun things. I am from Canada so my grandma always did fun things for us on trips. My parents just live a mile away so they do fun stuff all the time. But my grandma (nanny as Brayden calls her) still does fun stuff for him

Anonymous said...

I love those angels! I have courage and serenity.

gee...wonder why??

But there is just such peace that resonates from them.