They are the latest additions to my i-pod. I know, doesn't seem to fit. What can I say. I really like rap music. Sherry- I know you feel me on this one, right? Anyway- i am pretty happy about my purchases. I am sure to get a gigantic eye roll and groan from my dear husband when he learns of my newly acquired music. In other news, I started the South Beach diet today. It worked SO good for me last time- plus it is a great way to get back to eating better. We have gotten really lazy with our food choices. Janelle introduced me to Edamame, which I bought today, and I also bought a Spaghetti Squash to try. Any other suggestions for good vegetables to try would be appreciated!
Here are some pictures of Thomas that I took yesterday. 
I tried to get some of Ella to post, but she wouldn't hold still -
4 comments:
Oh you know I know who they are! What songs did you get?:) Luke always rolls his eyes when it comes to rap...but I like the old stuff more than the new stuff...nothing like a little tupac:).
I LOVE LOVE LOVE spaghetti squash-I usually put a little butter and lemon pepper on it...you can also put spaghetti squash on it...so so good. Good luck with that!!
cute pictures of the boy! give him an extra smooch
Bone Thugs n Harmony and Ja Rule! (technically all you have to do is run your cursor over the pics and it tells you,...sorry I cheated) I always knew you had da Jungle Feva!:) "Butterfly here is a song and it's sealed with a kiss" remember that song?
and a thank you miss...come and dance with me, come and dance with me...(to finish Bridgette's song):)
EWWW. I"m afraid I'm with Chad on that one. Kev likes it too, but I cannot tolerate even a minute of it, old or new. Call me old, that's okay.
They get an early start on their computer skills these day?! So cute.
Post a Comment