I took one of the cats to the vet today to get a shot. I had the kids. Ella got a little kitty and carrier for Christmas, and was very excited to take her kitty to the "doctor" too. So, we took both kitties to the doctor. The tech took mine to the back and returned in a few minutes. Ella held her kitty up and said, " my turn". So, I asked the tech if she would "play". She took Ella's kitty back, then brought her out again. It was pretty stinkin cute. Not to mention her ladybug boots, little antenna piggies and purple bead necklace- to match her shirt and socks of course! Ella told Simon and her kitty (named Lula, Lalee, Mimi, or Simon) how proud she was of them. Of course we had to get some french fries afterward. It's a tradition after shots! It was a fun afternoon-
1.09.2008
The Vet
I took one of the cats to the vet today to get a shot. I had the kids. Ella got a little kitty and carrier for Christmas, and was very excited to take her kitty to the "doctor" too. So, we took both kitties to the doctor. The tech took mine to the back and returned in a few minutes. Ella held her kitty up and said, " my turn". So, I asked the tech if she would "play". She took Ella's kitty back, then brought her out again. It was pretty stinkin cute. Not to mention her ladybug boots, little antenna piggies and purple bead necklace- to match her shirt and socks of course! Ella told Simon and her kitty (named Lula, Lalee, Mimi, or Simon) how proud she was of them. Of course we had to get some french fries afterward. It's a tradition after shots! It was a fun afternoon-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is too precious. I am really loving this age right now.
She is so stinkin' cute! What a character.
Soooo sweet. I love it when others are willing to play into my child's imagination.
Post a Comment