2.29.2008

And we're off!!

We have come to a bit of a stand still with the packing. What is left will have to be done tomorrow, when we load it all up and leave. It is still hard to grasp the fact that we will be leaving tomorrow-that this is the last night in this house and this town. To weird to comprehend. Our house has not sold, so we are going to take it off the market and rent it to a girl who did some babysitting for us. I knew her growing up, I actually babysat her, so it was fun to have her watch our kids. She will be a great renter- we are thankful for her!

I do not know how long it will be before we have internet connections, but I WILL update as soon as I can. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am still flooded with so many emotions, that it is hard to express any of them clearly. Keep checking back-- I promise pictures and a great story of our journey to the mountians!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys drive safely - I hope this is the start of a wonderful adventure for all of you. You guys are going to do great:)

Heather said...

Amanda, I saw Bridgette's post and wanted to say have a great adventure! I will look forward to checking your blog and hearing about you guys from the Phillips. Enjoy the mountains!

Anonymous said...

You will be missed.

"L" is so sad that she won't ever get to babysit your kids. :(

I can't wait to read about your new adventures!

Cara