3.14.2008

I may have a climber on my hands-- Snow bunnies- It is amazing how well he can get around with all that on! Ella was very frustarted the few times she tried to manouver in the snow. She is getting good at it now, and likes to explore- Ella's new trick

SO, it's Friday. Chad is bringing home a pizza and we'll watch t.v or a movie- I will scrapbook. It is certianly different not having anyone to call- even just to hang out and eat pizza with us. There is a big community event going on this weekend- so we may try to go to some of that. I am not sure that will be possible with two kids. We need a second carrier- so we can haul both kids on our backs. Have a great weekend-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy First Weekend! At least you're not driving on the road between here and there! :) Miss you!

J

joy said...

Hey! Guess what I found out around the flower beds after all the snow melted? Ella's pink gloves! I will mail them to you! ASAP! Looks like she could use them! She must have buried them the day they were walking around on the brick wall.
Enjoy your weekend! Have fun scrapbooking!

Sherry said...

Love Ella's new trick:)

We were looking at the pictures of the house again...it is a really cool place, LOVE the windows. Hope your first Friday went great!