6.11.2009

a meme-

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Colorado trip this summer

2. Moving to a new house

3. Getting new running shoes after this weekends relay

4. Seeing my Mom

5. Warmer days

6. My sisters having babies

7. The Pregnancy Center opening

8. a digital camera!

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1. led bible study

2. worked out

3. made pancakes for dinner

4. sorted laundry

5. called my mom

6. watch part of The Saint

7. read books to my kids

8. had a heart ache seeing Ella go to bed without her lamp on. Just a reminder that she is growing up.

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. swim well

2. sing well

3. bake bread

4. go back to school for counseling

5. have chickens

6. catch up on my scrapbooks

7. get a new wardrobe

8. have a photographic memory

Eight Shows I Watch:

1. The Office

2. Burn Notice

3. Survivor

4. 30 Rock

5. Lie to Me

6. The Apprentice

7. Americas Next Top Model

8. -can't think of another one

Eight Favorite Fruits:

1. strawberries

2. fresh pineapple

3. cherries

4. raspberries

5. kiwi

6. orange

7. peaches

8. bananas

Eight Places to Visit:

1. South America

2. Africa, with Angie

3. India

4. East Coast

5. China

6. Europe

7. Australia

8. Tropical place

Eight Places I've Lived:

1. East Wenatchee

2. Nampa

3. Ketchum

That's it.

Eight People to Tag:

1. Lindsay 2. Trish 3. Michelle 4. Candee 5. Joy 6. Bridgette 7. Sarah 8. Jeremi

3 comments:

joy said...

Good luck on the race! I hope you guys enjoy it. Hopefully the weather will be nice. Wish we could be a part of it!

Miss you guys!

Bridgette said...

3 things:

1.Are your sisters pregnant?

2.I can't believe Ella ever fell asleep with that mondo lamp on...

3.Wanna scrapbook this weekend?:)

B~

Anonymous said...

I just picked up a new pair of asics and they are super groovy. It seems so minor in the scheme of things but a new pair of running shoes can make a huge difference in your day:) And the first run in a new pair of running shoes - priceless. My legs sang the whole way:)