We like our new house and today I did the last of the unpacking and setting up. The garage can hold one car now, until Chad builds some shelves to make more room. We put the kids together in one room and so far so good. The house has vaulted ceilings, which makes it feel so open and airy. It is very comfortable and is already feeling like home. Even the cats seem to have adjusted quickly to their new home!
The new location is good, minus a couple of dogs that bark. Barking dogs. Maybe one of the worst things to have to listen to. The airport is really close- about 2 blocks away- and I can tolerate that better than dogs barking over and over and over...There is more noise in general, more traffic, etc.-but that is tolerable considering we are in a nicer house for less rent! There are lots of families around too- and the park across the street has been busy with families, people throwing balls for their dogs, etc. It's fun to watch.
Summer seems to have made it's way here this week as well. We had a beautiful, dry week. The kids enjoyed some time in the wading pool in the backyard this afternoon and I enjoyed watering the bed of flowers my Mom and the kids planted.
I'll get around to some pictures soon-
6 comments:
Moves are dreadful! Nice work!
I had a dream that you were pregnant with me. We were both due any day...
It's not too late!!!;)
opps, that comment was from me.
can't wait to see you guys!!! I'm sure your house is adorable like always
Summer arrived here today finally. 92, but cooling off nicely for the night.
Sure wish we could visit you there!
I was kind of weirding out that Jeremy wrote that funny comment to you!:) Glad you had a smooth move with your Mom. Ha; that looks funny.
Been working on any coupons lately??
I agree. Moves are dreadful. I can't believe we just did one and then will move again in 5 months. I want to move there! JANET (not Eric)
Post a Comment