6.03.2009

Rain dance

We have had alot of rain this week. The afternoons have come with dark clouds, thunder and showers. Ella and Thomas enjoy the chance to use their umbrellas. Ella sings, "It's raining, it's raining hellooooo!" At the top of her lungs while dancing around. Thomas sings loudly too. Not sure what he is saying though- Lola (our cat) made her appearance with a live bird. After she darted into the house with it, I promptly took it back outside and onto the deck, which was fascinating to the kids. They both asked me if they could stomp on it. I told them no, but they could gently pet it. I guess compassion is something that has to be learned too! After a few minutes, it flew off into the trees. I was glad. I hope it is still alive, it was a really pretty bird! The cats need bells on their collars- I have been trying to add cereal into the breakfast routine. We usually have egg sandwiches, but I figure we can reduce some grocery costs with cereal a few morning a week - This is the kids favorite part! Trish posted a picture of the group that went to Redfish Lake over Memorial Day- I love pictures like this!

1 comment:

tjsing said...

I really enjoy checking out your blog. Viewing your life in Sun Valley is such a contrast to life in Singapore...makes me miss Idaho! - Travis