The race was called, Prison Break, and began and ended here-
That's Travis and Wende with us, Travis and Chad ran together, Wende ran the 10K. There were some other friends that ran too, but the weather made it hard to want to stand around and socialize. We were all ready for a HOT shower and warm clothes!Mom and Dad drove down for the weekend, and played with the kids while we ran and did other errands during the weekend. We were going to go to a Pumpkin Patch, but the weather was not cooperating- so we got pumpkins at the store to carve.
Fun weekend-back home in the cold mountains today. Usually after a trip I get right to washing my laundry, but it is still sitting in a heap, unsorted, in the living room. I have designated it as tomorrow's top priority.
2 comments:
Really fun. Thanks for encouraging me to do it with you guys! I don't think I would have followed through without a little prodding.:)
let's get down to biz....your eyebrows look fab!
oh yeah, and good job with the 1/2. It almost makes me want to run..almost.
Post a Comment