10.29.2010

Voy a Comer . . .(I am going to eat)

The kids have been home from school this week.  Today at lunch time they were singing a song that they sing before snack time at school.  I tried several times to have them sing it without laughing-but each time it got funnier and funnier for them.  This take cracks me up- especially Thomas' added ending!  I am so proud of them and their spanish!  Enjoy-


9 comments:

Kent said...

Awesome! Love it!

JJC said...

that is awesome.

Cyndi Moore said...

Muy Bien...two cute and too cute.

joy said...

lol. oh how I miss you guys!

Karen said...

they're getting soooo big! I love this.

jls said...

We just watched it about 10 times in a row. Evan just laughs harder each time. Love you guys.

Sherry said...

I love El's little introduction....and of course T's noise making at the end. Ah!! Missing you!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! -Cara

Dawn said...

Adorable!! She's quite the little narrator!