3.11.2011

He is 4

Thomas' birthday landed on the day that my parents flew into Peru.  We met them in Lima and had a mini celebration at the airport- then after we were rested and back in Arequipa did a little more.  He wanted a Dinosaur party- so we did what we could to have one! After visiting the Dinosaur Park, we had dinner and a little party with some friends in Arequipa.  
Birthday donut in the Lima airport after meeting Grammie and Poppa at  1AM.
Huge Dino cookie!
We spent an afternoon at the Dinosaur Park in Arequipa
Face painting a a new dino-toy- a good day for a 4 year old!
He is already talking about his next birthday- and wants to make sure that I get him "really cool" presents.  I love my T-man.  His imagination is incredible and he can play with ANYTHING- a fork, toothpick, twisted wire on the ground, ANYTHING.  This kiddo has a SWEET tooth and does not forget much.  He is persistent with what he wants and has a sensitive spirit.  He loves to play Peter Pan with Chad, Ella is his best friend and he still prefers me to anyone.  I am not sure how much longer that will be the case, so I do my best to enjoy it!  So glad he is ours-

1 comment:

joy said...

precious man. He looks soooo old. I bet he and Luke would have a blast together. we miss you guys