Ella wanted to have a pajama party and watch a movie at home with the projector for her birthday. So, last Saturday night we had a party. All of the 40/40's work late Saturday nights, and all of Ella's friends would not understand an English movie(or be able to read subtitles) so it was just us.
| The kids helped decorate the cupcakes, which were banana bread with cream cheese frosting |
| Her dinner request was pizza and corn dogs. We made pizza toast and I made pigs in a blanket with a biscuit mix I had, we promised her a corn dog when we get back to the states! |
| Ready to blow out the candles- with their party guests- |
| So excited for presents! |
| Thomas told me that he wanted to get Ella a Barbie pool and I actually found one down at the market! They both love it. |
| Movie time- we watched Charlotte's Web. |
| Birthday morning with her special birthday breakfast. |
| Modeling a new shirt from Grammie and leg warmers from us. |
2 comments:
What a great birthday, and what wonderful pictures. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.
It's been over two weeks and I'm just getting to this post - just lovely. Everything looks and sounds perfect. And I'm so very thankful that we had a chance to get a bit acquainted with the kiddoes last week!
Post a Comment