5.07.2008

I want my Mommy!

Oh wait, I'M the Mommy. There is simply no time for adequate recovery when you have a family to take care of. That (really) nasty stomach bug that followed Thomas home on Sunday decided to stay awhile and has visited every member of this family. Yesterday was a LONG day at our house. The washing machine and dryer have been running non-stop since Sunday evening.

I thought Thomas was in the clear yesterday evening, but was proven wrong at 3:00 this morning. Chad went to the store this morning with my list of bland food items, fluids, diaper rash cream and clorox wipes. He may go to work after that- he probably shouldn't. We'll see. So, I am sure the remainder of this week will be nursing sick bodies and disinfection this house!

3 comments:

KarenK said...

Love the new look, very nice.

Sorry that the sick is circulating. That is no fun.

joy said...

New stuff looks cute! Yucky bug. Hang in there. I know the feeling of wanting your mom. Isn't that crazy that it never goes away?

Kristen said...

OH, yuck, Amanda. I just hate the stomach flu!! I hope you guys are feeling better today!