Thomas is a natural at being a farm boy!
One of my Dad's customers gave him this little motorized tractor, that their children had outgrown. Ella LOVED it. Ella and May(who tolerated Ella's love very well!)I think May would have come home with us if we did not have two cats already-
My parents neighbors have a very gentle baby horse. The kids liked getting so close-
The feed bin was a great place to play-
Ah, if only she were like this all the time-
Breakfast before a long drive-
Ella and Breklinn-
5 comments:
Precious pictures... I'm glad you had a nice trip. It was good to see you---ever so briefly! It made me sad,wishing you were still with us on Thursday nights!
Those pictures are so good. I love the one of Ella on the tractor. I've seriously got to print out the one of the girls and put it in Brek's room-that is priceless.
The picture of Ella with the straw hat on is priceless! Worthy of enlargement and framing.
Hi Amanda! SO fun to see your picts and what you guys have been up to! Just saw your blog link from your facebook and thought I would check it out! The kids are so precious! So wish we could meet them some time! Take care!
Love, Leandra
Absolutely wonderful pictures! Love Thomas the Farm Boy - so so cute! And Ella with the kitty - oh, my. And Ella dressed up - and cousin pictures. Perfect.
Post a Comment