10.04.2009

On his way home from bible study Saturday morning, Chad drove by a yard sale and saw this toddler bed for $10. So, Thomas has moved out of his crib, into a bed!Later that day, a friend dropped off some clothes. Included in the bag was a Blue's Clues costume, which Thomas took to right away and wore the rest of the day-including his nap-and frosting cupcakes-He pants, wags his tail, crawls on all fours and shakes his blue ears.I just kept giggling at him all day!

This is what our world looks like as of 7:00 this evening. It rained all day and has now turned to snow and shows no signs of stopping. We are still holding out hope that this will all melt and we will have a few more weeks of no snow. Who knows.The kids are loving it!

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

oh.my. Snow already? How fun for the kids!

Thomas looks adorable in that costume.

Dawn said...

That is so cute!!

I don't like to shop at WalMart on Saturday, which is the only time I've tried. If it were closer, I might try another day. Maybe someday. I'm sure they have good buys!