10.13.2009

Thomas has traded in the Blues Clues costume for these safety goggles. Last night while wearing the goggles, he kept asking, "Ella, are you sure about this?" Hilarious- where did that come from? I love having kids- I have been diligently working to get my scrapbooks up to date. I have gotten way to far behind. I have 400 pictures ready to print at Costco, and piles already here still needing to be organized. I will get it done! It has been fun remembering as I put pictures into books. The pictures are all from the summer and fall 2008, right after we moved up to mountains. Brings up lots of emotions for me. While I work, the kids do this- Computer games. Fortunately, Thomas is content to watch Ella play and Ella does a great job figuring out the games. We went to a fall event at a local plant nursery on Saturday. They had face painting. Thomas asked for a grasshopper, which completely stumped the teen girl painting faces. He ended up settling for a pumpkin! There was a little straw maze, pumpkin painting, hot dogs and cocoa. It was fun- and cheap! I didn't have film-

There was a ton of tree damage around town last week after the snow storm. We lost a few big limbs. This is not a weeping willow, it's a maple tree. The limbs usually stand straight and tall- - hopefully all the leaves fall off trees before the next snowfall. Fortunately all the snow melted and we have had crisp fall days. Hoping for many more of those!

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

That so cute that Thomas says'Are you sure about that?":)

You should have seen the Spiderman face paint that Levi got at the church picnic. Suffice to say, it looked Nothing like a Spidey, but he was elated:)...fun stories to write down.

Kendra said...

It is a bit too early for winter, isn't it? Great pic of the safety goggles. Kids are so entertaining!

Dawn said...

I'm sure you've heard about our snow and bitter cold last week-end - fortunately the leaves just poured off the trees instead of breaking the branches, but it was sad, because we had very little time to enjoy the fall leaves.

Dawn said...

We've heard some amazing news - hope we see you before it happens!