3.30.2006
Nothin special
It has been a beautiful day here. I took a long walk this afternoon. It looks like it may rain this evening. Yesterday was raining and cold- typical spring weather. We are having people over tomorrow night for the first BBQ of the year. A little early, but we are all itchin' for it. Hopefully it will be a day like today.
I was out in the garage with Chad today, he was doing some work and using a drill. Chad was holding Ella. I was holding the drill then gave it to Chad to change out the bit and Ella got so scared of the drill when it ran! She pouted and cried and put her head down on Chad shoulder. Chad loved it, he loves to console her.
She has been sleeping so much- she must be growing! I gave her pear juice for the first time last night- she loved it. So far- she is an easy baby to feed- not picky- hopefully that will continue!
South Beach update- 5 pounds lost! I can't believe it! I feel great and think it will be easy to continue doing well - cutting out sugar and introducing minimal carbs. I did cheat today at play group. One of the moms brought a delicious almond pastry. Had to have a piece-you know-to be polite. We are going to watch Survivor with friends tonight so I need to get my chores wrapped up before Ella wakes up.
Today I am thankful for:
1. My hairs growing- the very short cut is getting longer- the curls can actually curl now!
2. cameras
3. packages in the mail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Amanda-I found your blog-thanks! I love the name Ella-it goes well with Eli. Our kids should meet-although I have no idea where you live!
FIVE pounds! that's great. I would love to see the hair, I bet it's cute.
I live in Idaho. I sense a great love story in the making! Haha!
It's been gorgeous like that for about a week now, here. I hope it stays this way now. Summer tends to come too quick and just block out spring completely.
I can't picture you needing to lose weight, Amanda, but congrats on the five lbs! :-)
You've been tagged by me....
yes, a long-distance romance for Eli and Ella. although i've decided he can't date until he's 40, so she'll have to wait. :)
Post a Comment