3.20.2006

One day down!

So I made it through the first day of our big diet. I feel particularly successful because all day there were peanut m&m's in a dish on the counter- and I did not even sneek one! I did have a huge headache by mid-afternoon- but- other than that, think I will be able to get through! I went to coffee with a friend tonight, and enjoyed a decafe americano with sugarefree carmel (thanks Sherry!) which was a great treat. Tomorrow I will attempt to finish laundry and pay bills. This is a new tasks for me, Chad has always done it in the past. I think he is a bit nervous about giving this responsibility to me- but it will be done successfully! I love managing our home and family and am glad to take this part of it on. It somehow makes my role seem more official. Today I am thankful for: 1. Sugarfree carmel americanos 2. Clorox Anywhere- which is everywhere in my kitchen! 3. Crocus blooming

6 comments:

Sherry said...

I love the americano with sugar free caramel..back to decaf of course, but there is nothing like it. I'm also WAY too much into the clorox spray. I just like the thought of "clean" even if it's a little messy, at least it's disinfected=)

Aunt Murry said...

Good luck on the SB diet. Ihave started my own this week and did not do well on day two but that is okay. I will do better on day 3. Just remember one day at a time and if you have a set bac, it doesn't ruin all that you have done.

KarenK said...

I second the fabulous Aunt Murry. I'm glad she found you. She's a nice gal and leaves thoughtful comments.

Congrats on the news of being an aunt again soon!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the diet encouragement. I am struggling! The mornings are the hardest- well tghe whole day is actually hard-but so far I have stuck with it. I think it will get better after these first few days!

Kristen said...

Ugh. Diets. Good for you, though on being strong with the M&Ms! That had to be rough!

I recently took over our finances, too. Happy to do it! :-)

someone else said...

We have begun evening brisk walks to try to tone up a bit. My behind is getting way too spongy with all the blog sitting and reading. I felt much better after the exercise.

Now, on to more blog reading.....