3.22.2006

Not much to say

I have little to say- I am tired- my body still being in shock from this diet. People tell me that it is better after the first few days- hopefully after day 3 I will agree. Chad fell of the wagon last night, those M&M's on the counter were too much for him! Plus, his boss bought him lunch at Burger King yesterday- " I only had a burger- no fries", he said, " And he refused to order me a diet Coke, so I had regular Coke." That's okay, he is not as interested in this as I am. I may take Ella to the zoo today with a friend. She will like being outside- and I will like having someplace to go. I took a bath with Ella last night. We have a deep soaker tub, and she stood up with her arms resting on the edge most of the time. She loves to stand up! She squished the bubbles in her hands, and tried to eat them. About an hour after we had put her down for the night, she woke up crying- which is rare for her. I went in and held and cuddled her for a few minutes. She just rested her head on my shoulder. I loved hearing her soft breathes and smelling her clean head and feeling her warm soft body snuggled up to me. I love being able to do that. After a few minutes I laid her down and she went right back to sleep- just needed a little snuggle. Well- I hear her stirring from her morning nap so I am off to mothering!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Soft, cuddly babies. There is nothing better in the world! Chad on a diet; I'm trying to picture that!

Sherry said...

I love to hold Brek when she's fast asleep. I hate putting her down. I know it's not the best practice...but there's nothing better.