WE GOT A NEW COMPUTER SO I CAN POST PICTURES!!!!
THe first is Ella with one of her favorite toys- a sweater belt that I do not wear with the sweater.
This is one of the first times I stood Ella in her crib. She was still learning how to hold on to balance.
The funniest picture we have of Ella. Yeah- she is definitely Chad's.
4 comments:
She's too fun. I can easily see the Chad in her=). Glad you had a great time with your family and a great birthday/Easter.
ok, totally looks like chad in that last picture! She is so beautiful! I love her bedding!
My aunt made her bedding- the only thing I do not like about it is that there are no tie-downs on the bottom,so now she gets herself under it and holds it over her head, gets mad and cries for help- I plan to get ties sewed on soon.
Oh, yay! Pictures of Ella! She is such a cutie and definitely looks like her daddy! :-) I can not wait to meet her this summer!
Post a Comment