This is a four generation picture taken when my family was here. Thought you'd all like to see, plus it is a picture of my short hair.
Today, between her first and second nap, Ella figured out how to sit from laying on her stomach, and also figured out how to stand herself up in her crib. Apparently she was so excited about this newly acquired skill that she could not take her second nap! I ended up taking her on a long walk and she slept for about the last 1/2 hour. She also has a goose egg in the middle of her forehead from trying to pull herself up on the glider rocker foot rest, so that is being put into the closet. As I type, she has made her way from the middle of the room to my feet; I think we have an official crawler. A very slow, awkward crawler, but a crawler non the less. I am so proud! We will buy a baby gate tonight or tomorrow for the stairs. It will be interesting to see how she does tonight at bedtime, we are also lowering the crib tonight. It is BE-A-UTIFUL here today, mid 70-'s, sunny. I want to BBQ!!!
Today I am thankful for:
1. Pictures
2. Morning phone calls to my parents.
3. The sweet smell of sunscreen on Ella's skin.
4.26.2006
Baby on the move!
This is a four generation picture taken when my family was here. Thought you'd all like to see, plus it is a picture of my short hair.
Today, between her first and second nap, Ella figured out how to sit from laying on her stomach, and also figured out how to stand herself up in her crib. Apparently she was so excited about this newly acquired skill that she could not take her second nap! I ended up taking her on a long walk and she slept for about the last 1/2 hour. She also has a goose egg in the middle of her forehead from trying to pull herself up on the glider rocker foot rest, so that is being put into the closet. As I type, she has made her way from the middle of the room to my feet; I think we have an official crawler. A very slow, awkward crawler, but a crawler non the less. I am so proud! We will buy a baby gate tonight or tomorrow for the stairs. It will be interesting to see how she does tonight at bedtime, we are also lowering the crib tonight. It is BE-A-UTIFUL here today, mid 70-'s, sunny. I want to BBQ!!!
Today I am thankful for:
1. Pictures
2. Morning phone calls to my parents.
3. The sweet smell of sunscreen on Ella's skin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute hair! it looks great on you! How fun she's crawling too!
Your hair is just too cute! You can definitely do long or short hair Amanda! :)
Is that your dad?? Where's the mustache????
Post a Comment