5.10.2006
A bit of randomness
I have just returned from a trip to BabiesRUs and now have a babygate to install ( and two new outfits- which were not on the list, but were on sale). I have also picked out a stroller that I want. I think I will sell my jogger stroller and umbrella stroller at my upcoming yardsale. I would like to get rid of the stroller carseat combo too(we bought it used, I think it is about 5 years old). I think I want to get a new stroller/carseat combo (when the next baby come) and then a new utility stroller and carseat for Ella now and get rid of all the rest. I just do not want so much stuff! If I do what I'd like, we would go from three strollers and a carseat to a carseat and one stroller. Yes- that is what I want to do. We can figure out what we need for two when that time comes. Now- I must talk to Chad and convince him as I have just done myself!
Today I also had lunch on the patio at Baja Fresh with some friends, it felt like vacation- eating outside on a sunny day. I love nice weather!
Ella has a horrible cold, she was up about every 1-2 hours last night. She is sleeping now, hopefully for a few hours. I hope this does not turn into an ear infection. The doctor told me that within 72 hours, if her symptoms do not improve or get worse, that I should have her checked.She has had two ear infections, both after cold- so I am on the look out!
My preschool class on Sunday was a bit chaotic. There were 18 kids and my helper did not show up. There was another adult there, but he was there to be with 1 child who has some developmental delays. Anyway- it was not ideal. I am going to hang out in that class the next few Sundays and see what the other teacher does. They are fun kids- and, as suspected- last Sunday was simply a learning time. No one got hurt and I think they got the message of the lesson, that God created everything. So, not a total failure.
Ella had discovered a few new noises, growls in the back of her throat, and a sound that I refer to as the squeaky door whine. I think she is also beginning to talk, she just uses certain sounds, like Kee for kitty and uh-oh and daa for Daddy and ma for me. She has also said ni- ni-(night night )and bye. I think she also says no no- the other night she was picking up rocks and Chad kept telling her no-no, pretty soon she started picking them up and saying it too. She likes to feed me and tries to put my sunglasses on my face and comb my hair with her brush. She is fun fun fun!
I better finish some cleaning and maybe squeeze in a little nap too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For all my talk about stroller downsizing at my yardsale I totally forgot to put it out that day. I still am the proud owner of four strollers, one infant seat, two toddler sized seats, and a two boosters. My message to you: DOWNSIZE WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME! It only gets worse.
I so love Babies R Us. My dream one-kid stroller is the MacLaren.
Post a Comment