5.11.2006

I am pooped

Ella's cold developed into vomiting, diarrhea and a 104 temp. I also watched kids today. I used a fair amount of clorox wipes today on counters, doors, toys, and childrens hands. I hope they do not get this bug, but I will not hold my breath. The doctor said that it has been a short bug- so I am hoping it will leave this abode before Chad's parents arrive tomorrow. Today was hot, 80 degrees! After Ella went to bed I cleaned up kitchen, picked up toys, finished my 5th load of "sick" laundry, vaccummed up cat hair, made the futon and rounded up several more items for my yardsale. I even planted a chive plant my mom sent today! I perform well under pressure. The house is warm from the hot day so I have lots of windows open. My room should be just about right for a snooze, and I am well-deserving of a soft pillow, so I am off to dreamland. A busy weekend awaits! Tonight I am thankful for: 1. Arms to hold my precious girl 2. friendships that last 3. packages in the mail on hard days

5 comments:

Sherry said...

poor little thing! We had the crap last week...it is not fun, especially when the helpless ones feel yucky. Have a fun weekend with Loren and Vicki. I know they are thrilled to see you guys!

Sherry said...

How is she feeling??? Did you have a sorta "fun" weekend ?

Kristen said...

Oh, poor baby. :-( I hope she's feeling better. Is this your first experience with a sick baby? No fun!!

KarenK said...

Are you still pooping? It's been almost a week.

Amanda said...

Kristen- this was the first time she has been so sick, and Karen- I am recovered. Ella was back to herself by the end of last week!