6.29.2006
Festival
We went to a God and Country Festival last night- it was a great time. We went with several friends. I did not take my camera, which was a bummer because Ella stole a corndog from her friend Emme, and LOVED it. She chewed on it, rubbed it in the grass, on the blanket and tried to feed it to whoever was close by. She was trying to drink out of everyone's straws and crawling all over everyone. She clapped and bounced to the music that was playing. She does so good when we are out. We left early, before the big firework show. I do not know how Ella would have done staying up past 10:00. She was beat when we left at 8:30 and we did not have to fight traffic as we were leaving! It was fun to sit and watch people and enjoy an expensive hotdog!I am glad we went-
I met Chad for lunch today and an now going to try to finish reconciling the checking account- a job I really do not enjoy. I bought a latte for myself to enjoy as I endure the task!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad you had fun. Kids are so funny at what they do. It is good to treat yourself to a latte while you do a chore that isn't so much fun. Enjoy your day.
Mmm, the perfect treat to enhance a boring task. Fabulous idea.
Glad you all had fun, too. Wish we could have seen you there. I pretty much parked myself on a blanket for the evening and didn't walk around much.
I HATE balancing the checkbook. But a good latte can help cure the terribleness of it. We're excited to see you guys!
Sounds like fun! Ella's first corn-dog! How cute!!
Hope the latte helped with the not so fun task! ;-)
Post a Comment