7.27.2006

Doctor update

Ella is doing fine after the doctor. She is still little. 17 pounds, 29 inches long. She actually did really well considering she got four shots. I hope the MMR and chicken pox shots don't bother her. She has not had trouble with the others in the past I feel crummy today. Threw-up nothing this morning- I hate that. I guess it is better than having a full stomach and losing it. I am going to try to find some loose fitting shirts tonight. I really am starting to poke out- it seems like I am constantly bloated-but I guess with # 2, things often expand faster- and I may be beyond 8 weeks- so who knows. Today I read that some women begin to show as early as six weeks with # 2! I just need something to hide this belly a bit longer-something that is not a huge tent shirt- that will come later. I may not get the ultrasound next week, since we have to pay out of pocket for it. That's a bummer, but I can wait if the doctor says it is okay. $200.00 is worth saving for later.

6 comments:

KarenK said...

Yeah, I definitely showed faster with 2 and 3. I recommend drawstring pants.

Darn that medical insurance for the self-employed. It's ridiculous.

KarenK said...

Hey- get a Bella Band. They expand pants nicely and discreetly when you aren't big enough for maternity yet. Call me if you're interested in the web address.

Kristen said...

I showed quicker with Feisty than I did with Care Bear, too.

Ella looks so cute in her pictures. I love that castle!

Sorry you're feeling sick. I remember when I was pregnant with Feisty, I had constant nausea but rarely threw up. I almost wished I would throw up just to feel better. This, too, shall pass.

Dawn said...

Sweet pictures! Hope you get to feeling better in the mornings soon. I was lucky to never have that problem and enjoyed pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Not fitting into my clothing with Princess was my first clue that maybe I was pregnant. I showed way too fast with #2!!

Dawn said...

I'm so glad Grandma D got to be there for Ella's birthday!