This is the castle that we bought for Ella for her birthday. My parents also helped buy it. This is my dad and Ella playing together on it.
Here is Ella with her birthday cupcake. She ate the whole thing!
Ella is getting her shots this morning- so who knows how the afternoon will be- fussy, sleepy or normal- who can say!!
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. And you'll get to nurse again-yea! And secondly, where did you get Ella's castle? It looks like a lot of fun. She is precious. :)
I got the castle at Walmart for $60.00. I know I could have found something used for cheaper-but I just wanted it and did not want to fuss with a search!
5 comments:
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. And you'll get to nurse again-yea! And secondly, where did you get Ella's castle? It looks like a lot of fun. She is precious. :)
What a cutie!!!
I got the castle at Walmart for $60.00. I know I could have found something used for cheaper-but I just wanted it and did not want to fuss with a search!
She's such a doll. Love the castle. I still am amazed at your dad without the mustache!
Great pics! Thanks for sharing...:-)
Post a Comment