7.18.2006
She's One!
The year has gone by fast! We are having a party on Saturday, so today is low-key. Chad is actually going fishing tonight- so we will postpone all celebration until Saturday. I did sing to her this morning and my mom called and sang to her too! In honor of my Ella- here are 20 unique things I am priviledged to know about her:
1. She loves to open the wipes container and put her tylenol and gas drops in and then close it.
2. She loves the ending credits of Sesame Street.
3. She likes to feel the cats fur on her face.
4. She holds her ears or the skin on her neck when she is getting sleepy.
5. She likes to pick at and pinch skin. When I feed her, she finds my fingers and picks and pinches the whole time.
6. She will ALWAYS eat eggs, grapes, cheese, cottage cheese, tatertots, strawberries, corn and ham. She is a great eater.
7. She knows how to put herself to sleep.
8. She does not prefer to be in the car.
9. She loves to be outside.
10. She knows what NO means, and cries when she is scolded.
11. She notices everything.
12. She waves goodbye to her Daddy everyday, usually after he is out the door.
13. She can climb up and down stairs.
14. She has a very loud voice.
15. She is not afraid of water.
16. She likes to be chased.
17. She does not like to have her hands and face cleaned after a meal.
18. She likes to climb.
19. She says a form of dog, duck, shoes, daddy and cat.
20. She has a super cute gap between her front teeth.
She is a treasure. I am so glad to have her and so glad to be her mom. I hear her calling now- awake from her nap! Off to Wal-mart to prepare for the upcoming weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!! I can't believe you're one already!
Happy Birthday Sweet Ella!! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you on your special day!
Happy Birthday to the Big Girl! It goes by so fast! Before you know it, she'll be 2! :-) Enjoy her while she's little.
Happy birthday to your little girl! It's hard to believe when they turn one, isn't it?
Post a Comment