I am an auntie again! Another nephew was born this morning, to Sherry and Luke. We are hoping to go see him tonight. He and Ella are exactly 15 months apart. He and Thomas will be 4. Fun fun fun.
Wanted to post a few pictures from my last roll of film.

I have a house full of kids today (5 total), and 4 tomorrow. While I was doing my "daily check of accounts" I found one of our check that someone had stolen and used at a gas station. It was a check that I had written to someone for some fund raiser cookies in June. Chad went to the bank with our carbon copy and fortunately the girl lives across the street- so we can talk to her and find out what happened- or let her know the check was stolen. Frustrating and flustering for me. I am glad Chad took care of it- and that it wasn't a stolen check book or a larger amount- it was 31.00. Anyway- put a little damper on the day-but should be fine. Seeing a new baby will make it all better!
3 comments:
Yikes! How did they use the check for gas when it was written for cookies? That is pretty unnerving. It's a good thing you're so on top of it.
Thanks for watching B this morning and for keeping me posted on Sherry's progress.
That first picture took me awhile to figure out what she had in front of her face. So cute!!
That check thing is amazing. How does that happen?? My in-laws had their house broken into years ago and their checkbook stolen. Many checks were written for small amounts at King Soopers, Burger King, and such places. We asked those merchants how they could not know that the very young person's writing was not Ann Carlson. They don't even check i.d., because "insurance will take care of it." Pathetic!
I don't get how that happened. That is so weird. I'm glad you figured it out sooner rather than later.
Love, love, love the pics of Ella. What a cutie!!
I wish I was there to see the new baby. What's his name anyway?! Give Sherry, Luke, Brek and the new one a big kiss from the Pedersons! ;-)
Post a Comment