10.17.2006
A good night
We have just returned from a spontaneous night out with friends. Our friends called and asked if we wanted to get pizza with them, ( who could refuse) and then we all headed to Target. They bought some clothes, we wandered , browsed and tried to keep Ella out of things. I made a wish list of all the toys I want to buy her for Christmas and eye-balled a bunch of cute clothes for Thomas. I gotta tell ya, Ella is something else. I love watching her, listening to her and enjoying her little personality showing itself. She had a pair of little Nike shoes on tonight (hand-me-downs from cousin Brek)- and she looked like such a big girl with REAl tennis shoes on. She wants to kiss EVERYONE goodbye that is in a room when we leave- something that we have not necessarily encouraged. Anyway- I know you all feel me out there. Our kids are amazing aren't they? I am so glad to get to do this parenting thing. Chad's parents come tonight- until Saturday- so that will be fun. Watching them enjoy all the grandkids here, and hopefully meet a new one! Chad is summoning me to the television to watch a few episode of The Office. We rented Season 2. We love it, we've seen nearly all the eposides, but they still make us laugh. I will finish my Breve from Starbucks and enjoy a good show before bed. A nearly perfect evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a really fun night. I've heard alot about The Office from Kev and Angie, Bobbie and Joe. I think it's a young people's show!
I hope you guys have a great time with V&L and that the new little one arrives soon. Ella sounds like such fun! Check out my snow and fall pictures today.
It sounds like you had a great night! We like The Office, too. It's just such dry, goofy humor.
The first pair of tennis shoes always make them look like such 'big kids'.
So, have you decided for sure on Thomas now? Cute name!
Post a Comment