10.11.2006
This and That
Yesterday Chad was invited to go along on a hunting trip-something that he has been wanting to do for awhile. suprisingly, he decided to go. Surprising because Chad is not a spur of the moment kind of guy- so I am glad he just decided to go. So, he is gone until Saturday. Ella has another cold. She was cleared up for about 4 days before she got stuffy again. I can tell she feels icky today. No temp.-just very congested and irritable. I wish she would take a long nap. She has only been sleeping for an hour during the day. Waking up still tired, but refuses to keep sleeping. Nights have been okay so far with this bug. We going out with a friend tonight and her two girls to shop a bit and have dinner. That should be a good distraction for Ella.
Our new top baby name is Thomas Loren. Ezra seemed a little too unique for us. Anyway- We'll see how long Thomas lasts.
I planted some deep red mums in my flower pots out front. I will get some pumpkins this week to finish off the fall decor for the porch. We are hosting a Halloween party, so I want things to look a bit festive.
Well, I tried to lay Ella down for a second nap. She is just making noises and yelling so I better go tend to her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that's a name I can really like. Not that my likes or dislikes make a bit of difference! But it is a very solid, good sounding name. IMHO!
I like the name Thomas! Sounds great to me. I think we changed O's name about 10 different times until I finally got Mike to agree on her name. So, don't feel bad if you change it again!
Post a Comment