10.15.2006

Well-being

THINGS THAT BRING ME PEACE
A clean, orderly house
my husband being home
phone calls with my parents
sleeping cats
cool, overcast days
sitting in church
the smell of something baking in the oven
empty file baskets
a well-made bed
the dishwasher running at the end of the night
the heater turning on
the sound of a sprinkler at night

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Great things I am with you. Those are great. For me I would add a great day spent with Brayden. Playing and just focusing on enjoying the precious time I have been given with him.

Dawn said...

Good thoughts. I think I agree with all of them. But I never get that empty file basket! But finishing a big project at work is one. Now if I could just get my house clean!

Kristen said...

Ditto on all of those things. And also, a fire in the fireplace after everyone is in their jammies and it's cold outside. LOVE.IT!