11.18.2006
Ella's new FAVORITE book is one that goes through the song If Your Happy and You Know It. She LLOOVVEESS it. I am half tempted to hide it because I am so tired of it- but I couldn't do that to her! She gets so excited to hear the song AGAIN. She is doing much better-no runny nose today and is very content and cheerful. She is sleeping from 8:00-7:30ish- straight through- so things are getting back to normal. May be we can get through at least one full week of healthy before another bug hits!
I cannot believe Thanksgiving is this week! I need to start thinking about it so I am in the holiday spirit. My mind gets jumbled with all that is coming in the next few months- as we wait for the baby. That is the event that is foremost in my mind, so all that is in between is a little less significant than it usually is. I'll write out a menu and get groceries and make cute place settings and centerpieces and that will get my holidy juices flowing! I did start chores for next week today, SO I am caught up and not too behind when everyone leaves. It is really a big deal for me to stay caught up on my house and chores I have here. One of those quirky traits. As I have said before, a clean, ordered house is one of the most relaxing things to me.
Chad brought home four house plans today for me to look at. We are planning to put this house up for sale early next year and build another. It will be fun to have a new house, but the in between time will not be fun. We will rent. So that will be two moves with two little ones. Oh well- moving only last a few days. I am off to read or watch tv or something. It is quiet here tonight- we did not do anthing- ate a Red Baron pizza and put Ella to bed early- as she did not get a good nap today because we were out and about. I do not think Saturday evening tv has much to offer- we rarely are around to watch it or we have a movie. SO- I may even take a bath- we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment