12.03.2006

Date Night

Chad and I had a great date last night. we even managed to have good conversation throughout the evening. We saw Dejavu, ate bonsia burgers at Red Robin and then went to Target for some Christmas shopping. We saw some friends there and had a nice visit in the aisle - Something that just doesn't happen with a 1 year old. When we left we asked our babysitter if she had anything going on later in the evening. She said, not until 10:00. Remember those days? College- what great fun those years were! But, I am happy and content to be where I am now, usually in bed and sleeping soundly at 10:00. Ella has been very irritable-it may be a long week before the tubes. Chad is going to watch football tonight- I think I am going to crash the party and go with him. Or find someone to come here and hang out with me and Ella. Oh yeah, did I mention that Ella would be staying with me? (: Anyway- Christmas decorating is nearly finished, just need to finish a few more things and run to the dollar store for some additions. It is looking great in our house though!! We will get a Christmas tree sometime in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Good for you guys! I'm sure you didn't enjoy the outcome of the game, though.

I love the Dollar Tree! It's the greatest place.

So glad you're feeling better - I finally finished my decorating at midnight Saturay night, which I don't usually do. I had both girls overnight, though, so had to start a bit later than I normally would. We had a great tea at church, which really helped calm me down.