12.05.2006

Things on my mind today

1. Chocolate covered cherries are one of my MOST favorite treats at Christmas. I bought package at the dollar store yesterday and will have the box polished off be the end of today. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. 2. Shower Power. I LOVE this cleaner and can no longer find it to buy. What do you use on your showers??? 3. Christmas lights. If you put them outside- do a good job. The house that brings this to mind is just down the street. They have a string of Christmas lights in their yard. It is draped on each of their outside shrubs across their lawn, across their sidewalk and across their stairs. Really- just take some time and make it look nice! If you have to ask people to not step on your Christmas lights, you may need to re-think their placement! 4. Dry winter. My lips and hands are SO dry and chapped. I need a lotion bath. 5. Mucus. It will not go away. 6. Dinner out. My sister-in-law is making dinner for us tonight! Yeah!! I love it when someone else cooks for me. I like to cook for people too, but it is a treat to have good food with no effort! 7. Still nesting. Organizing like crazy, throwing things out. I have a great White Elephant pile of gifts for this season of gifting. AND a happy picture of Ella. I forgot about this film! I am getting behind!!

5 comments:

KarenK said...

I hear you on the dry skin and lips thing. Both my kids have cracked, dry lips too. I've started mixing Aquaphor with a little regular hand lotion at night before I go to bed. And Aquaphor on the lips too. I have mad love for that product.

Dawn said...

I have yet to find a really good shower cleaner.

Cute picture of Ella! Have fun tonight - say hi to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! Can you come over to my house and nest? :) I am always in need of a friend with good organizational skills!! Nat (my sis) says I need to start leaving comments, that way I'm not ""freeloading". I was cracking up! So anyway, thanks for your great blog! I love reading it! Bridge

Kristen said...

Great picture of Ella! Is she getting ready for little brother? She'll be about the same age as Hayley was when Olivia was born.

Anonymous said...

nothing like Ella kisses=)