12.19.2006

Put it on your Calendar!

I am scheduled to have this baby on February 16 at 7:30am! It is on the calendar and less than 2 months away! I am also scheduled to have my tubes tied too, but can back out at anytime. It is still hard to decide. I think I have convinced Chad that Max is a good name for the baby. If he agrees, the babies full name will be Maxwell Loren. He has not been too open to that name so far, which is why I have not mentioned it before, but last night several people liked the name and I think it helped my cause! PLUS, Chad is realizing how close we are and that it would be good to have a name! The Christmas party was great. We were the last to arrive, so the sleighs (2 total) were waiting for us! There were actually 55 people total who attended, several different parties. We had a 10 minute ride to a little hut, we ate broccoli cheese soup, steak, shrimp potatoes and carrots, and berry cobbler for dessert.The little building we were in had just enough room to fit two long rows of tables and a little band in one corner. I don't know if you would actually call it a band, they all played guitars, or banjos or some other kind of stringed instrument. We also heard some cowboy poetry. It was a great evening, I would recommend it to anyone. I hope to be able to go with family some day, or even a group of friends. My back is not doing well though, we just sat on benches all night and today I feel it. I went to the mall today to get Chad some things. Crazy place, even at 11:30am. I was planning to do more than I did, but ran out of time due to the chaos and FULL parking lot. I will have to go tomorrow.

9 comments:

Sema said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I like the name Maxwell, and Max for short! At our christmas party we had the yummiest dessert, banana foster. It was so simple too. Hopefull one of these days I can re-invent it!

Dawn said...

Hey, what happened to Thomas? I miss him! We have a Max on the other side of the family. I'll adjust.

Unknown said...

I have been out of the blogging loop for awhile now and did not know you were expecting again, congratulations! I am about a month behind you. I am due on March 14th and most likely Titus, our boy, will be late. It is tough choosing a name, good luck! I look forward to having him here as I bet you do as well, hope everything goes well. Thanks for stopping by!

Sema said...

Oh, I forgot to mention this before. We would love to share K's birthday with your son! Can you maybe have the baby on the 13? um, what do you think?

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad you've got a date! Feb 16th! I'm writing it down now. P.S. I think Max is such a cool name too. Merry Christmas! Bridgette

Amanda said...

I would not mind having baby early, (13th would be fine!)

Anonymous said...

That's great that there is a date set! I am so happy for you guys--the name Max sounds wonderful! Have a great christmas-Susan

Anonymous said...

How cool! Duchess was born on Feb. 19th! So they'll have close birthdays! I really like the name Max. That's nice.

Anonymous said...

I love Max. love it.