5.03.2007

One more . . .

I took this this morning. Ella has been asking to hold Thomas the last two days, that is a new development. She is so gentle and caring with him, while she is holding him anyway! Thomas has been SO happy lately. The doctor suggested that I try a probitic with him, a pill that is suppose to balance the bacteria in his intestines. Well, seems to have done the trick! It is so nice to have a content baby. He sits in his swing or seat, lies on the floor and looks around, and smiles and coos at us when we talk to him. Ella had a high fever last night and this morning, so I am hoping she takes a long nap. I am headed for the recliner with Thomas for a little nap myself!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Love love love this. He looks so big! Brek loves to hold Sy too-it's too funny.

Dawn said...

Great pictures!!

KarenK said...

So, so cute! I can't believe how much Thomas looks like Chad!!! Hello little Chad!

I am so glad that he's feeling better and more content. Whew!

tjsing said...

Thomas is so adorable and Ella is getting so big! I am glad I discovered your blog! Keep up the good work. Jessica