oh my word, that picture of Ella holding her Poppa's hand, I love it. I have to be honest in saying I got a bit teary eyed at the pic with Brek and Ella. She asks for her everyday. Are you sure you don't want to come down in June, July AND August? It would be great fun:)
4 comments:
Such beautiful pictures! What darling babies!!
I am in love with these pictures. All of them.
oh my word, that picture of Ella holding her Poppa's hand, I love it. I have to be honest in saying I got a bit teary eyed at the pic with Brek and Ella. She asks for her everyday. Are you sure you don't want to come down in June, July AND August? It would be great fun:)
Such wonderful pictures! Love the one of you and your kids. Looks like all is well at your home:)
Post a Comment