6.23.2007

Re-arranged

We have officially filled up this house. Thomas is sleeping in what used to be Ella's room and Ella is sleeping in what used to be the guest room. I have lots of organizing to do still (especially in the office/guest room), but the important stuff is in place. We bought another used crib, so they both have one. Ella will get into her toddler bed eventually, but I am glad to be able to keep her in the crib for now. I am hoping that Murphy's Law will kick in, and once I get the rooms all settled and arranged we'll have a buyer for this house! Anyway, it was a prodcutive day.

2 comments:

KarenK said...

How fun!!! I'd love to see it sometime.

Sherry said...

Wow! Lots of changes. How'd she do last night? Sy still likes to get up at 6am for a little snack and he's back too sleep, only he likes to wake up Brek while he's at it:)