I am weary. The heat, five days of VBS and a toddler who says " I do it" or "self" at least 500,000 times a day. I am headed for the recliner with a bowl of ice cream and hopefully something entertaining on tv.
Love the shoes-Thomas' tiny little feet, so cute! Brek has those shoes as well and I love them. I hear you on the i do it deal. If I do something for Brek, she will stop and redo it all over again, just so she has done it-not me. driving me batty
2 comments:
Love the shoes-Thomas' tiny little feet, so cute! Brek has those shoes as well and I love them. I hear you on the i do it deal. If I do something for Brek, she will stop and redo it all over again, just so she has done it-not me. driving me batty
Feisty is the same way!!
Hey, it's been a long time since I was over here - love the sandals on such cute little chubby feet!
Can't wait to see you guys. I'm so happy to see myself on your sidebar!
See ya soon!
Post a Comment