Thomas is 5 months old today! It is hard to believe it has been that long since he was born. I took these this morning as I was getting the kids ready, which is why Ella is only partially clothed. She actually spent the majority of the morning like this playing with her dolls. She is really into transferring liquids from one container to another- so she soaked herself this morning during breakfast with my water bottle and her bowl of peaches. I think she is going to be a chemist or something. I am staying home today, the end of the week will be busy. I had intended to get a lot accomplished this morning- but I just managed to get a shower 20 minutes ago- and it is almost lunch time. Maybe this afternoon will be more productive. I have had fun playing with Ella though! We are hosting two dinners-one Friday night and then Ella's party Saturday- so I will be getting things ready for those this week. Ella is 2 in two days! I don't like to think about it- this milestone is turning out to be a hard one for me to deal with. It will be fun to celebrate though-
2 comments:
I love the toes picture. too adorable
Your son looks just like his dad! Finn is very much in love with his feet also! Good job catching that in a pic!
Post a Comment