7.15.2007

Chad was insistent that I clarify that the temperature yesterday was a high of 104- the 111 was the temp. that his truck thermometor read. None-the-less- it was HOT.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

um...that's still 111. still hot. go with 111 not 104...sounds better.

ps-Brek has been asking EVERY NIGHT to see Ella. "Picture of Ella, Mama, kiss it please?" It kills us both...Luke came out of her room from putting her to bed yesterday crying. When you are here, we've got tabs on Ella 24-7...that means...THE WHOLE TIME. k?

Anonymous said...

anything over a hundred and it all feels the same:)- that look that Ella has in the one picture, yeah, my mom calls that the chicken hawk look. Get used to it!

Amanda said...

Sherry- you can have Ella the whole time, however I come with her! I have been missing you so much lately and am SO excited to be there and catch up!